Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday Number Two






So far I spend Sundays in Prayer.  The first Sunday I prayed for it to rain. And when it rained for twenty minutes I ran out into the rain saying "thanks!"  The second Sunday I said grace for ample sleep by laying around in bed. Then I bowed to the sun, and lit Throat Chakra incense to sing with.  After my hyms I bought Mullien and Scullcap for some ceremonial smoking.  Stef and I baked cookies--offerings of chocolate to curb the appetite of the Lazy Afternoon god, and we watched a movie.  Just now I sat on the back stoop. I watched the cockroaches scurry below, and the white full moon above, and said a little prayer to the stone I was standing on- thankful that the moon, and not the cockroaches, was standing on it with me.


No comments: