Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Ear is Tired Like you

Hello Readers (?) and Illuminated Persons,

I am here in my dining room. Sipping my green tea, trying not to yawn excessively because it tires out my jaw. There are some New Mexican sunflowers looking at me...

Today we "visioned" the next year at work.  Which means we brainstormed what art projects we want to do with the kids we'll be working with.  I am most excited about publications and performances.  Documentation also seems ludicrously exciting.  I have visions of perfectly planned puppets, zines that describe the puppets eating habits and habitats, and an army of costumed kids performing time based art for quarters in the park.  We'll see...

We also learned about schizophrenia and manic depression today.  So I'm critical of every thought I have wondering if I'm showing early signs of mental illness.  Other than my constant desire to misdiagnos myself I find the information incredibly interesting. For instance schizophrenic thought appears to resemble surrealistic thought in many ways!



No comments: