Friday, September 5, 2008

I'm Not in OREGON anymore, no SIR, NOT THIS TIME.

Dear Friends and Loyal Readership.

I am officially living in Albuquerque NM.  I live in an amazingly cute house in a great part of town with two cool roommates.  Yesterday Stephanie, Mark and I went to an art show at the fair grounds.  

I had a moment of sizzling joy as we crammed into Marks boyfriends car.  There were six of us squeezed into the vehicle, all women or gay men.  All deliciously talking about jewelry (one of the men manages a jewelry shop and Mark had been oggling a 200 dollar bracelet which apparently Sean could get him for 30 bucks "OH MY GOD!").

My room is at the back of the house, and has a door that leads out to the backyard.  I've kept it open at night to listen to crickets, 6 of which I found dead outside this morning... I hope it wasn't me that killed them.   

There are curved adobe houses, spanish words, and motorcycles everywhere.  But I already miss Eugene, tall trees, and the ocean.  And people. I miss you beautiful people.

Love,
Christy

2 comments:

The Lucid Hinge said...

Hurray you made it!
Kickin ass already. Go girl.

315porter said...

OMG I Luv "All deliciously talking about jewelry"-- doing it n heering bout it... :)
Keep yer Eye on the Sky n Heart Earth-Bound, n I'll HopHopHOPE we'll Talk soon.
Cheerio! --CP