Saturday, November 1, 2008

NOVEMBER!



 Obama is iconic and hip.  Graphic designers love him.
My sister sent me some links to Obama posters. I like em' I want to tell you about them too.



I counted signs today and got 25 Obama, 5 McCain.  7-11 is polling with paper cups which leads to a lot of Obama cups laying around.  Both players came to Albuquerque last week and I heard McCain had a small crowd.  I stood in line for about 3 hours however in order to hear Obama speak.  The whole time I was in line people were still going to the end of it.  When I finally got in I couldn't even see stage.  I was clumped together with people of all ages and dispositions.  A baby behind me who was literally a baby was crying "Obama." Her mother looked proud. I think it was the first word they taught her. Today I found a big round flyer on the ground instructing people to please vote for Obama.  I attached it to my purse and called it a pin. "Just a little pin!"

So in about two days we'll know.  I'm going to vote on election day, then go to a bar with a television and watch this play out. 

1 comment:

George Cook said...

These posters were great and you can print them out as big on your printer. I printed out a 4 x 4 (17" x 22")for our front window.