Monday, February 15, 2010

Ripping up Space-Time





I'd like to make a dance that describes how I feel. I feel about the world. I feel the world when: I look down six stories. When I look into your eyes it is like looking down six stories. When telling stories I am falling down and listening and looking into your eyes.


There are many levels to my body and if I collapse into it I feel the world better. I feel better in the world when I am collapsing in this manner.
Collapsing is equal to laughing only the first is between your bones and your joints and the second is the second delay between your body and the space in front of it.





I am in front of my body when I am laughing. I am between my bones and joints when I am collapsing. It is all about falling out of your body.

Your body doesn't exist when you are happy. Your body only exists when you are dancing.

Dancing makes me happy. My body is something I am wearing.
I am wearing out my body with all this silly dancing.
When I am laughing I don't care about being tired.
I am tired of caring.
When I am tired I don't care about a lot of things.

Shake spaces inside of you and in front of you. Dance with the space 6 stories below you and 7 feet in front of you.

Feel it between your knee bone and your knee joint.

It's a shaky little spot in front of you.
Everything around you is still and you are a shaky little spot.
You and the world are both shaking. Sometimes you shake together at the same frequency and time-space is threatened, but you do believe in God again. Sometimes the world and you oscillate and white spaces open up around your bones and your eyes. Time space is ripped up all the time because that's what happens when you let god out of your bones and eyes. Your body is not responsible for ripping up time space. It doesn't matter if you're responsible. The point is: You only feel the world when it feels you. You oscillate better when your dancing or laughing, You must oscillate to feel the world. The world must dance and laugh to feel you.

When you feel each other two things happen. You start to collapse, and the space in front of you exists at the same time as the space inside of you. I can look 6 stories below me, seven feet in front of me, and into your eyes at the same time.

No comments: