Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It Makes Me Want To Be Quiet

The Last Few Days have been beautiful letter receiving days...
I have been greeted from afar and I am in love with you people (saying that, that way, reminds me of a wonderful person named Graham Trim).  The strange and exciting ways you express yourselves makes my fingers anxious to do something in return.  I am enclosing images of the beautiful letters, and I am titling them as if they were art hanging on the white walls of this, my art gallery.  



A Letter Redirected
Christopher Porter




Worship For Lunch
Sarah Daegling




Fall For Someone in the Sun
Ilana Jakubowski


1 comment:

315porter said...

Aww!

Yer a Sweet One, Miss C.
(Sweet Like Sugar or Agave, U ask?)
(Well, the OB-Vious Annsr is "Like Molasses!")

I feel Famous, a Bit.
So Glad 2 kno You.
Cheerio. --CP