Friday, August 8, 2008

A Copper Ring!






Dear Listeners,

How bright the day today it seems!
I even found a copper ring,
Last night I danced in circle streams
And listened to the turquoise sing

Around my neck it swiftly swayed
A comfort to the mirror gave
And walking in the dapply sun
You can fall in love with everyone.

On my way home from work today I heard someone calling my name. I looked around and thought I must have been mistaken. Then I noticed a whole busload of people were calling my name. Then they yelled "C! C is in this bus!" so of course I went over to say hello knowing that C was leading a NW Youth Corps group, and this was one of their buses! The doors opened C popped out and said he hadn't showered in a week. We hugged and the crowd of kids ERRUPTED into applause. It was so funny. It was like that scene in Forest Gump where Forest and Jenny are running towards each other across the fountain in DC and they hug and everyone roars.

Except it was just us saying yo, and I think I saw C like two weeks ago, and we're not in love...

Then the kids started chanting "sex,sex,sex" which I tactfully ignored.

No comments: